This Interior Design practice creates elegant interiors making everyday living comfortable, engaging and inspirational. They consist of a small dedicated team of creative designers who work with the best architects, contractors and suppliers to design, decorate and refurbish residential and commercial properties.
They are currently searching for an experienced Interior Designer to conceptualise, design and deliver sophisticated interiors for commercial and private clients. This needs to be someone who is an all-rounder and has worked on luxury projects, ideally with a stint in a London design practice. Experience should include both interior architectural aspects as well as FF&E.
Person / Experience Required:
- 4+ years of relevant experience with a creative flair
- Excellent technical skills and the ability to see a project through from conception to implementation
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Good hand drawing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of FF&E
- Ability to manage budgets and projects
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- An enthusiastic and happy disposition!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job