The company are a growing Design and Project Management practice specialising in the design and effective use of space within the workplace. We pride ourselves in the ability to offer a complete service to all of our clients.
About the Role
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer/Space Planner to join our dynamic, talented and successful design team, which will be based in our London office, but the role will require travelling to clients and to site at least one day a week.
The role of experienced designer involves:
- Development of Interior Design schemes from concept to implementation & installation;
- Preparation and development of general technical drawings, detail drawings, 3D models, presentationmaterial & mood boards, as well as other documentation relating to the design scheme;
- To manage the design, specification, furniture layouts for installations for office fit-out projects;
- To take responsibility, where required, for specific areas of the design and project development;
- To liaise, where appropriate, with members of the internal and external design team and other
associated organisations or companies
An architectural or interior design background is essential, and you must be fluent in AutoCAD 2D/3D, SketchUp, Photoshop and Publisher. To be able to demonstrate a flair for producing presentation material and visual representations from initial design concepts. If you are not, please do NOT apply.
- All-round Interior Design and Space Planning skills and knowledge of commercial office spaces;
- Have a proven track record in commercial design for projects in excess of £400k;
- Ability to develop an interior design project from inception to completion and installation;
- Knowledge and understanding of FF&E products for commercial environments, including knowledge ofcurrent regulations and standards that apply to those;
- Good presentation skills and the ability to communicate design solutions effectively;
- Be able to demonstrate a hard-working ethic, initiative and responsibility;
- Ability to work in a team, under your own initiative, while managing your time effectively;
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D and SketchUp;
- Experience of the MS Office Suite, including Excel, Power Point and Publisher.
In return for your skills WDL will offer a competitive package with a target salary of £35k, which is based on your skill set and experience and the ability to comply with the requirements above
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Interior Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job