Prestigious custom manufacturing and design company seeks a passionate, motivated, professional Outside/Inside Sales Representative for our London showroom.
- Research, establish but most importantly cultivate client relationships through outreach, meetings, conducting client presentations as well as attending industry events.
- Guide architects and designers towards appropriate specification needed for conditions.
- Develop thorough product knowledge and become an expert on how product is manufactured, maintained and what our customization options are.
- Drafting estimates and proposals using proprietary software.
- Negotiate effectively to close jobs.
- Meet and exceed individual yearly sales goals.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Local Industry contacts.
- Knowledge of or interest in interior design and/or architecture.
- Committed, disciplined and proven track record in sales driven role.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Thought process should be organized and one should be able to communicate clearly with clients and employees.
- An experienced multi-tasker who can manage a wide variety of tasks with the ability to shift focus based on changing priorities.
- Flexible and highly adaptive to meet client needs.
- Will be responsible for meeting tight deadlines, attending last minute client meetings, and working outside of scheduled hours as needed.
- Diplomatic and positive.
- Will need to interact with multiple departments within the company and with contractors, architects, interior designers and homeowners.
- Will need to instil confidence with our clients and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional, yet personable and friendly demeanour.
- Graceful under pressure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job