Interior Design Trainee - Fantastic Training and Progression!!
This role is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within a high end, luxury interior design company. Supporting a team of 4 Senior Designers on a daily basis, this position will offer a unique chance to learn on the job and progress in your career. An existing foundation in interior design through a design degree is a must to be considered for this role, along with a passion for learning and developing your skills.
- Educated to graduate level or equivalent
- Demonstrate a passion for interior design and architecture
- Technically minded and highly organised
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communicator setting a positive example of behaviour to colleagues
- Operate hardware relevant to product design
- Based in London
- £22,000 + annual bonus
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Holidays start with 20 + bank holidays (extra day per service year up to max 25)
- Private pension scheme
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'EmploymentAgency’ & 'EmploymentBusiness’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Interior Design
- Graduate Entry