This successful start-up is changing the way the interior design industry works. Their technology platform connects "buyers" (interior designers, architects, property developers and retailers) and "suppliers" (the world’s best furniture, lighting and accessories brands). They are taking previously slow and cumbersome processes into the digital age by facilitating communication, quoting, ordering and payments to all happen in one place.
They are growing rapidly and are backed by well-known, experienced investors and entrepreneurs whose previous ventures include LoveFilm (sold to Amazon), Lastminute.com, Betfair and Zoopla.
They are looking for someone exceptional to be a driving force in the trade sales and account management team. The successful candidate for this role will absolutely love networking and meeting new people. They will be persistent yet considered in their approach to engaging with buyers and have strong presentation skills allowing them to be a confident face of the business whenever in client meetings. Previous experience in a sales/account management role is preferred but not necessary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Travelling to offices and studios to demo eporta, as well as doing virtual demos, showcasing expertise in the platform and the brands available
- Actively seeking opportunities for Buyers’ projects to be fulfilled through the platform, by staying aware of their project pipeline and activity.
- Building and Managing own sales pipeline of buyers ordering month on month, actively managing it so that individual and team sales targets can be met.
- Meeting monthly quoting account and order value targets
- Becoming a trusted advisor to the Buyers you manage, engaging with them throughout their journey on eporta, suggesting products when needed, and ensuring a positive end-to-end experience every time.
- Relevant experience (account management, customer service, inside sales, or B2B sales)
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to explain new concepts and technologies to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, over email and phone
- A willingness to work in a fast growing tech startup, which requires a go-getter personality, the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Other languages are a plus
What's on Offer
- Be part of something BIG: This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptionally well supported business at such an early stage and see and shape how a company scales.
- Be part of something FUN: monthly team nights out, loads of cake and an office located in the best part of London for lunch options. Company culture and team dynamics are hugely important to them. They listen to everyone’s opinion, make a decision, and move fast - they work as a team.
- Personal impact: you will have responsibility and will make a real impact to the company success and define and shape your role as your career and our business grow.
- Personal development: this is a small, dynamic (ruthlessly meritocratic) team with a wide range of experience and backgrounds, including private equity, fashion, high tech, and of course digital. Working alongside one of the leading Heads of Sales in the ecommerce space, this the ideal place for ambitious, energetic, early stage talent to kickstart their career.
- Interior Design