This Interior Design practice specialises in the interior design of luxury residential property in the UK and abroad and is looking to recruit a skilled Interior Architect to join their team.
The role will be to assist the team with luxury high-end residential projects, by preparing detailed drawing packages in AutoCAD and creating visuals and presentation sketches. It is very much a technical job rather than handling the FF&E elements and is a pivotal key role within the company.
Person / Experience Required:
- Fluent and highly proficient in AutoCAD, with good hand-drawing and visualisation skills
- Minimum of four years technical drawing experience in high-end interior design projects
- In-depth knowledge of design detailing and specifications and a good eye for composition, materials and colour
- Proven time-management skills and highly organised working methods
- Fluent in SketchUp and Photoshop
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
- technical drawings
- residential design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job