The role is to manage all communications and engagement on The Way We Work programme, the client's major transformation programme, encompassing an office move alongside changes to tools, technology and working principles.
Purpose of the role:
- to manage the communications and engagement across the change programme at a busy and critical time
- to liaise with the wider programme team to ensure key milestones are properly and clearly communicated
- to work with the wider programme team to ensure the organisation is fully change-ready.
- Working with the programme to embed change within the business. Working alongside change leads to identify potential problem areas and ensuring that managers have the necessary information to communicate changes and their impact to staff
- Develop and maintain the communications and engagement plan and report on progress in line with the programme governance
- Ensure that the change process is aligned to the other projects within the programme
- Stakeholder Management. Communicating with Senior Managers and the Board to keep them up to date with progress, issues and developments. Working with the Communications team to keep staff updated on Change Management activity.
- Due to the specific programme, local authority experience is preferred.
- Change Communications Experience
- Internal communications experience
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent writing and communication (people) skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job