A large business based in Berkshire are now looking for an interim Director of Treasury Risk and Control. You will ideally be a qualified Accountant with extensive Treasury experience and working knowledge of US GAAP. Ideally you will be immediately available or on a notice period of 2 weeks or under.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Risk Analysis: Responsible for creating and maintaining a suite of risk models and analysis, taking existing data / models, re-engineering where necessary to design a complete set of analysis that presents a consolidated view of our exposures to risk and their sensitivities to rate changes / market events, which we can use to make decisions / share with the Business.
- Reporting: Responsible for the preparation of weekly / monthly reporting packs and ad-hoc requests, which are provided to senior management / other departments. Support the preparation of board and external papers.
- Back-office: Responsible for overseeing the back-office duties (confirmation, settlement and accounting) within the team.
- Accounting: Responsible for approving journals, reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, creating / reviewing external reporting disclosures and managing queries for our external auditors. Responsible for entity accounting and financial statements.
- Control and Governance: Responsible for the ensuring all SOX controls are performed in a timely manner. Owner of process and control documentation, ensuring its kept up to date and continuously improved.
- Debt Management: Responsible for managing the relationship with our term loan / revolver agent and bond trustee. Will need to be familiar with the terms set out in the legal agreements and will be responsible for the quarterly covenant calculations. Responsible for our existing letters of credit, managing fees and roll-overs of maturities.
- Interest rate hedging: Responsible for overseeing the execution of our interest rate hedging programme, monthly valuations of existing instruments (including credit value adjustment) and related accounting entries.
- Interest: Responsible for managing the annual interest budget and interest projections for the 3-5 year plans.
- Insurance: Responsible for managing our global insurance programme in conjunction with our broker, ensuring data is collected for the individual policies renewals and premium payments are made. Responsible for managing ad hoc queries as they arise in relation to claims and accounting for transactions.