Joining the front office team as part of the wider Group Treasury function.
Multi-national pharmaceutical company.
- Managing the Asian and European group cash pooling arrangements.
- Monitoring key FX exposures.
- Executing daily FX transactions to manage the Group's liquidity and hedge exposures.
- Issuing short-term debt in US commercial Paper market.
- Manage and report on daily liquidity through investment and redemption of a variety of short-term money market instruments.
- First point of contact for all funding needs for the Group.
- Previous experience working in an international Treasury function.
- Competitive day rate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job