Interim Treasury Development Consultant £750 per day LTD - North
My Financial Services client based in the North of England has an immediate requirement for an Interim Treasury Development Consultant to join their business initially for a period of 6 months.
You will be required to develop the Treasury and ALM framework including systems, operating model and process at both a group and subsidiary level.
Key responsibilities in brief of the Interim Treasury Development Consultant:
- Leading Treasury and ALM system selection and implementation.
- Performing gap analysis of current state and future requirements
- Design and recommend future operating model.
- Reviewing and implementing appropriate wide policies.
- Designing overall 1st line Treasury and ALM control framework.
- Designing and building appropriate Treasury reporting
- Reviewing and embedding relevant risk strategy's
- Partnering with finance colleagues to deliver the project
- Working and influencing across multi-discipline key stakeholders
Experience required in brief of the Interim Treasury Development Consultant:
- Leading or implementing a retail bank Treasury/ALM function
- Senior Stakeholder management with a senior multi-discipline team
- Tenure within Financial Services
- Delivery of major projects
This role is private and confidential, so no details can be discussed until a CV have been received and positively vetted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job