Immediatly Available Lead Cashier - Multisite Exposure
My client is one of the largest leisure business in the Uk.
My client is seeking full time Cashier to join our team in the West End of London.
The successful candidate MUST possess prior experience in cashier environment and be accurate and confident in handling payments from customers. To ensure success in this role, we will also be seeking
- Process sales, exchanges and refunds efficiently, accurately and quickly in all payment methods
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over the telephone
- Ensure all departments have sufficient Cashiers cover by planning and managing the Cashiers daily rota's in liaison with the management team
- Open and close main and auxiliary tills according to your shift
- Ensure complete efficiency when following opening and closing cash desk procedures
- Maintain an organised and tidy cash desk at all times
- Manage the recruitment and inductions of new team members
- Fully train and develop all Cashiers and follow up their performance
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies (their own and their team's)
- Monitor and record till discrepancies and report them to the relevant department
- Provide till reports throughout the day to Managers and colleagues when required
- Maintain accurate records and control of daily and weekly employees documents
- Ensure security measures are taken and that Cashiers are updated regularly on these
- Control store stationary and bag orders whilst maintaining required levels
- Manage employee expenses process
Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated cash desk experience within INDITEX, or has cash handling experience within the retail sector.
- Knowledge of cash and transaction operating systems
- Supervisory skills desirable
On offer remuneration structure that remunerates motivated individuals.