This is a wonderful opportunity to join a large privately owned major supplier of quality and innovative food products in a Technical Support Managers Role. The role is a minimum 9 month contract to cover a maternity leave starting in April. The Client is seeking an Interim who can commit to a minimum 9 month contract and also prodvide a day rate that reflects the longevity of the contract offered
They supply Retailers, wholesalers & food manufacturers
- •Carry out Quality assessments of products
- •Ensuring all specifications are up to date
- •Provide Technical support for the customers – Visits in both the UK and Europe
- •Ensure any changes to customer codes of practice are communicated to the Technical Compliance Manager so it can be communicated to all the relevant parent sites
- •Supporting the Technical Director and Technical & Quality teams as required.
- •Implementation and maintenance of Customer policies and procedures.
- •Internal Audits & External customer Audits as directed.
- •HACCP team member as directed
The successful candidate will have experience in the food / drink sector and be looking for a new challenge working for a company that prides itself in looking after its staff.
If teh role is of interest, then please send your CV with details of your expected Day Rate