GiBe Finance are recruiting an Interim Systems Accountant for a well-known brand in Chertsey. The role is being offered as a 6-9m interim assignment but also has the potential to go permanent if suitable for both parties.
The role will involve working on three bespoke systems which each have their unique issues, coupled with needing to interact better with one other.
- Work with key users to identify requirements and implement improvements in the system including defining roles and access levels
- Document processes and procedures in line with group company policies
- Training existing and new staff on the system
- Liaise with the IT business analyst and the finance users to ensure it meets all the finance requirements including management reporting, SOX and regulatory compliance
- Documentation of the new processes and procedures
- Define and embed operational processes - this will involve liaison with operations departments
- Working with FP&A to deliver profitability reporting tool
- Data cleanse across the 3 systems
- A Qualified accountant, either ACA or CIMA, or equivalent with relevant 4-5 years post-qualified experience
- Systems experience in sales and payment systems an advantage
- Strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation
For more information or to review a full job description, please apply below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job