Domus are pleased to be working with a highly reputable provider of residential and supported living provisions for adults with a learning disability or mental health needs to recruit for an Interim 13 month Supported Living (DCA) manager.
The successful candidate will be predominantly based out of the area office in Newport, with occasional travel to services in Pembrokeshire.
They are paying £32,500 for the successful candidate + a company car OR car allowance.
The service supports people with autism, learning disabilities, mental health, brain injuries, complex associated needs and physical disabilities.
- Managing all aspects of running the DCA including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CIW fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have been registered with CIW and be managing/have managed supported living or domiciliary services for adults with learning disabilities (an exceptional deputy manager will also be considered).
- Have a Level 5 in Leadership in Health and Social Care.
- Have a clean DBS and have a full record of satisfactory references from jobs in the care sector.
- Have a good understanding of the latest developments in the field of autism and learning disabilities.
If you are interested in the above position call James on or email an up to date CV to .
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- learning disabilities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'