Interim Sourcing Manager - Marketing
Currently recruiting for an Interim Sourcing Manager (Marketing) for a global financial services organisation based in Manchester City Centre for an initial 6 month contract. The will role will be focusing on Media, Creative & Digital spend within the marketing category and all applicants must be able to demonstrate experience in these 3 areas.
The Interim Sourcing Manager will be responsible for executing deals within marketing services. You will be responsible for working with the category management & supplier management teams to work on providing an end to end view of the supplier lifecycle in order to achieve maximum value whilst reducing risk.
- End to end delivery of deals within Marketing (Media, Creative & Digital)
- End to end Sourcing events including RFX, commercial negotiations with suppliers & working closely with legal support teams
- Ensure processes are compliant - adherence to all control, risk & governance processes
- Work closely with category management to report, measure & improve on deal execution capability
- Build & maintain a strong network across the organisation
- Provide leadership to members to the team
- Working with stakeholders
- Strong experience of the marketing category in particular Media, Creative & Digital
- Excellent contract negotiation skills
- Ideally worked within financial services
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strategic procurement experience
- Commercial understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally MCIPS
- Ideally managed or led a team previously
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please click to apply or contact Hannah directly for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'