Interim Sourcing Manager (FM & CRE Category)
Duration/Date Rate: 6 Months / £400-500
Sanderson Recruitment is working on behalf of a dynamic and reputable financial services provider to identify an experienced Sourcing Manager who will support the business on key procurement activity across the FM & CRE category. The ideal candidate will possess deep category experience with a focus on Facilities Management and or Corporate Real Estate, (in a regulatory environment would be advantageous).
As a Sourcing Manager you will support the business with key critical Procurement delivery across a number of disciplines and lead the supplier management of third party providers. You will demonstrate strong procurement, sourcing or category experience ideally gained within a complex, fast paced and commercial environment (financial services exposure is highly sought after). You will identify, build and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders, including external third parties and act as a key point of contact for supply chain management activity.
- Provide relevant market expertise for a range of procurement activity within the business.
- Proactively build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the senior leadership team in delivering the procurement strategy and high value & business critical projects.
- Create and deliver cost saving initiative plans.
- Ensure the supplier selection and contract management process is adequately protected from regulatory, reputational and financial risk.
- Provide specialist commercial and procurement input in relation to the management of third party suppliers.
Key Skills & Experience
- Significant work experience of procurement/sourcing in a complex changing environment, preferably within the financial sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability to influence at Senior level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contract development and management
- Management of large complex tendering exercises
- Commercial acumen and strategic focus
- Demonstrable specialism of FM & CRE category sourcing
- Graduate calibre or relevant professional qualification desirable, e.g. CIPS
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online'.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job