IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT - SENIOR TREASURY ACCOUNTANT - CONTRACT 6 MONTH DURATION - C. LONDON - INSURANCE MARKET
Overview of the role is to assist the Treasury team complete some project work on a new Treasury Management System.
- - Drive cash flow project
- - Oversee and manage company funds
- - Forecasting and identifying cash flow trends
- - Intercompany consolidation
- - Support on the Treasury Management Implementation project
- - Fund reporting
- - FX
- - Manage banking relationships
- Core experience gained in Treasury function
- Insurance sector experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Qualified Accountant
Please quote 42305 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance & Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job