Currently working with a company who are searching for a Senior Regional HR Business Partner to join them for 3 to 6 months paying up to £500 per day. The successful candidate must have experience working regionally previously having managed a very wide region ideally for a large, decentralised FTSE 100 company with client groups in excess of 1000 people and COE's.
The role of HR Business partner will be to partner a number of the business units providing an end to end Human Resource service in line with the HR strategy. This support will help drive the business units to have the right people, with the right skills and capabilities and right performance priorities. Combined it will deliver high levels of performance and engagement. In addition, this role will lead and be accountable for a number of key projects which impact the wider Group. As a business partner you will be responsible for the day to day operational delivery of the HR activities including effective case management delivery and proactive day to day guidance on employee related matters.
- In conjunction with the Head of Talent, work with the leadership teams in the delivery of their talent management and succession planning strategies. This will include identification of talent, succession strength and active management of talent pipelines.
- Support the leadership teams through effective recruitment and selection processes to deliver candidates with high potential or recognised critical skills.
- Develop, with the Resourcing lead, a range of hiring channels to attract and recruit candidates to enhance the diverse nature of the workforce.
- Equip line managers with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, absence management, career management.
- Embed a performance management culture which is valued by the business and drives high performance through ensuring clear measurable objectives, effective feedback processes and active development and career plans.
- Ensure that the Cultural principles are role modelled through the business and your own personal performance.
- Lead the day to day HR operational activities through efficient management of employee relation cases, general management support and guidance, consistent and accurate paperwork and documentation, robust management information and effective relationship management.
- Coaching line managers in the development of their individual leadership skills.
- Provide a proactive, high paced service that delivers HR best practice. This includes offering a range of commercial focused HR solutions.
- Contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy and work closely with the team to ensure cohesive and coordinated services across the Business.
- In conjunction with the Head of Reward, support the reward agenda with the business units, to ensure a consistent approach, accurate delivery and decision making drives long term retention of employees.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.