CMA Recruitment Group has partnered with a reputable and growing service based organisation, to recruit a Senior Project Accountant on an interim basis.
What will the role involve?
- Deliver the month end actuals- Orderbook trade out, Billing, Revenue and Margin;
- Ownership of key elements of the balance sheet including Deferred Income, WIP and Debtors;
- Monthly update of forecast against all project KPIs;
- Preparation of annual business plan for this high growth fast-paced area of the business;
- Supporting and attending performance reviews with project management;
- Involvement in the implementation of the business' new ERP;
- Managing and supporting an assistant project accountant;
- Supporting internal and external audit requirements.
What you will need:
- Fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA);
- Proven management or project accounting background;
- Upper-intermediate - Advanced Excel proficiency;
- An ambitious, driven and personable nature.
- Flexible / remote working
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'