Interim Senior Procurement Officer
Interim Senior Procurement Officer (6 month contract with a strong chance of going permanent)
c.£37,000 + benefits
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a large Public Sector organisation in the North East, with offices in Darlington and Durham to recruit an Interim Senior Procurement Officer on an initial 6 month basis. This post will require presence on site up to two days perk week, with an option to work from home the rest of the week. This opportunity will go permanent for the right person, with the organisation offering excellent career development opportunities.
This post would suit someone with experience of procuring goods and services across IT/ Estates & FM or Professional Services.
- Negotiate contractual issues with suppliers across IT/Estates and Professional Services
- Deputise for the Category Manager
- Work closely with stakeholders to influence choice and prioritise savings that can help deliver value for money
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse complex data and categorise expenditure
- Previous Procurement experience is essential
- Knowledge of producing tender documentation
- Experience of working with challenging stakeholders
- Tender Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Tender Submissions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'