Interim Senior ICT Manager
Interim Senior ICT Manager (Inside IR35)
Venn Group has an exciting opportunity for an Interim Senior ICT Manager to join a forward-thinking Local Government organisation in London.
The Interim Senior ICT Manager will be working in the IT department, maintaining the operation and management of ICT services. The Interim Senior ICT Manager will oversee a £7 million budget for goods, people and services and will be responsible for the implementation of the ICT strategy.
The Interim Senior ICT Manager will have:
- Strong managerial experience as an ICT Manager or Senior ICT Manager
- Experience managing a multi million pound budget
- An intermediate or expert ITIL qualification
- Good technical knowledge over a range of domains such as Information Security, Network Infrastructure, Applications and Databases and Service Desks
- Experience in managing the above domains
- Public Sector Experience
NB: Immediate availability is preferred
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above requirements, or if you would like more information regarding this position, please contact Ellie Stewart on , or email your CV to .
Alternatively, please forward this email to any colleagues you know who are currently seeking employment.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- management budget ITIL it manager ict manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'