Interim Senior Group Financial Accountant - Selby - £250 - £400 per day (6 months)
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a prestigious Selby Plc business who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre Senior Group Financial Accountant to join their Finance Team on a 6 month basis.
The Senior Group Financial Accountant position is an high profile important role within the Group Finance Team.
Duties will include;
- Monthly consolidating and reporting
- Providing external and internal financial reporting for the Group on a consolidated basis
- Consolidated Group accounts under IFRS
- Subconsolidation under IFRS for banking facilities
- Maintaining and improving Group Accounting processes and procedures
- Preparation of Group month end balance sheet analysis and control activities
- Assisting other areas of the business with technically complex needs as required
The Senior Group Financial Accountant role will suit;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA or equivalent) with strong technical accounting skills
- Strong knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP
- Forward thinking with an analytical approach
- Strong knowledge of corporate reporting
To apply for the Senior Group Financial Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Josh Watson via LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'