Are you in search of a new job opportunity within a large, recognisable charity that changes the lives of vulnerable people around the world? Are you a Senior Finance Officer who is adept with Accounts Payable tasks? Are you available at short notice?
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a highly recognisable charity to recruit an Interim Senior Finance Officer position on an initial 1-month contract.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Processing large volumes of supplier invoices, up to 80 daily
- Liaising with suppliers in regards to invoice queries
- Monitoring a busy mailbox to resolve queries and action tasks
This Interim Senior Finance Officer role will work from home with the occasional office visit. This role is the perfect opportunity to work in a big name charity within a supportive transactional finance team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong Accounts Payable experience with over 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Have experience processing large volumes of supplier invoices
- Have experience dealing with a busy Accounts Payable mailbox
- Ideally be AAT qualified or studying towards an accounting qualification
For more information about this excellent opportunity, do not hesitate to apply as applications may close at a moment’s notice!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'