With revenues of circa £50million, this business operates over 2 manufacturing sites and are looking for a Senior Finance Manager who will support the Finance Director in the consolidation of the financial reporting to the board on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Managing a finance team of 7 your duties will include;
* Responsibility for the production/review of the Annual report, Head office reporting and other external financial reporting on a timely manner, upholding highest quality standards
* Responsibility for managing the external and internal audit of all financial reporting, control systems and processes
* Responsibility for production/review of Monthly Management Information and other ad hoc management Manage other activities of the Finance function
* Preparation of Corporate tax, VAT and other returns
* Coordinating timely tax payments
* Review and assist the Regulatory reports
* Perform/ assist the reconciliations to ensure consistency between Reg returns and financial statement
* Assist the strategic planning and monitoring with the provision of the management accounting data
Due to the nature of the role, my client is seeking a well-rounded qualified finance professional who has experience within the manufacturing sector, to allow them to quickly settle in to the role once appointed. In addition, we are looking for a candidate who has experience operating as a professional interim so is willing to fully commit to the full 12 month assignment and start at relatively short notice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job