Robertson Bell are delighted to be working with a Government organisation, to recruit an Interim Senior Finance Business Partner on a 6-month contract with a strong chance of extension beyond this point. The role will offer fully remote working initially, but they will be moving to a flexible hybrid working model within the next 6 months.
As the Senior Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for partnering and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels, particularly senior managers within the Finance Directorate, to ensure stewardship of public funds and efficient and effective use of budgets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Production of insightful financial analysis, promote commercial awareness to aid decision making, provide constructive challenge and ensure that financial governance, control and alignment is maintained
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business, how it works, the end-to-end processes and unit costs.
- Represent the Directorate in various internal and external meetings on cross-departmental projets and programmes, providing financial advice to finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Pro-actively identify risk to successful outcomes.
- Take outputs and deliverables from the Finance Business Partners, as the basis for robust evidence upon which to develop and share, with Senior Managers, financial insights. Identifying areas for focus, develop hypothesis for drivers of budget variances.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) qualified accountant
- Have previous experience of working within the Government sector.
- Work with a strategic and commercial acumen and be able to champion a culture of effective strategic decision making
This role has been deemed to fall inside of IR35, and will be paid through and umbrella company.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'