Interim Retention & CRM Manager
Interim CRM & Retention's Manager
£200.00 - £250.00 per day Freelance
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading British Daily Publication and make a real contribution within customer retention
3-month role to start asap
The aim of this role is to focus on customer retention, up-selling and cross-selling, targeting through exceptional multi-channel campaigns, harnessing customer research, insight & analysis and utilise the ESP platform and additional channels
The role requires:
- Experience with data driven CRM and retention activity, ideally across both digital
- and print
- Ability to evaluate campaign performance and make recommendations
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience of working with an ESP (preferably Braze)
- Experience of managing internal partners and external suppliers
- Passionate about subscription products
- The development, implementation and delivery of successful retention and in-life campaigns
- including renewals, up-selling and loyalty building
- Liaising with internal teams, including data & insight, creative, planning, business mgmt.
- awareness and acquisition
- Developing and building measurable customer journeys with planning and retention teams
- Delivery of in-life comms primarily email via Braze and DM via external mailing house
- Working with the Data & Insight and planning teams on audience and testing plans
- Briefing and debriefing creative work with the in-house studio team
- Proof reading and following approvals process for copy and creative
- Presenting plans and reviews internally and to external suppliers
- Campaign analysis and in-life programme reporting
- Working within agreed budget parameters to finance processes
This is an immediate opportunity you must be available for interview on Friday the 22nd of November to start the following Monday.
If you are ready for the next challenge and meet the criteria click "Apply" now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'