Interim Retail Marketing Manager Starting ASAP
Quintessentially British Brand is looking for a consumer-focused Marketing Manager to join their team ASAP to cover a maternity leave.
ABOUT THE BRAND
They are a highly-respected, British brand with a distinct market share and global presence. This will be a great opportunity to make a real difference and drive to drive brand engagement at a global level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will play a key role in the creation and implementation of the Global Marketing Calendar of activity to drive brand engagement amongst the core customer demographic.
- You will develop a plan to effectively drive traffic to key stores across the UK - this will include events and customer 'moments'.
- You will deliver initiatives to retain current customers and broaden the brand's reach to gain new customers.
- You will assist in developing strong working relationships with key retail partners to ensure the best visibility for the brand.
- Support the Head of Marketing by assisting in Above the Line projects including the management of agencies and project managing key marketing initiatives from briefing to evaluation.
- You will actively seek new opportunities in the UK to engage existing and potential customers with the brand.
- Provide marketing support for key International Franchise businesses delivering market-appropriate campaigns and marketing tools.
- You will partner with other members of the marketing team and the wider business to ensure alignment, gain support and deliver appropriate activities for each channel.
- You will have solid experience in marketing, ideally within a retail or fashion/lifestyle consumer goods environment.
- You will have strong project management skills, including experience with critical paths and the ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- You can demonstrate an ability to work with individuals at all organizational levels.
- You also have an understanding of the briefing and production of marketing materials.
If you your skill set matches the requirements above and you are able to start immediately please do get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"