Interim Resourcing Manager role, 6 months, based in York.
Your new company
We are looking for an Interim Resourcing Manager for 6 months role, to join well -respected company based in York - Public Sector (Home working option is available).
Your new role
You will need to ensure that colleague s in the recruitment team deliver strong end to end recruitment solutions tailored to client requirements. You will work with the Talent & Capability Manager and the Strategic Resourcing Consultant to continuously strive to identify ways of improving the recruitment journey, customer experience and employer brand. You will provide a professional in-house recruitment service to hiring managers, ensuring they are fully supported throughout the recruitment & selection process. Take ownership of day to day recruitment administration including applicant queries, candidate management, checking and uploading sifting information, interview scheduling and the production of interview packs for hiring managers and panel members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience of leading recruitment campaigns, building strong relationships with line managers & being able to qualify the competencies required.
- Experience in utilising Social Media as part of the attraction methods
- Recruitment administration experience is essential (with desirable experience of electronic applicant tracker systems)
- Immediately available or on a short notice period.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent administration skills including data entry and records management.
- Good customer relationship and customer service skills.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Confidentially, tact and diplomacy
- Willingness to travel
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to help build a new dedicated resourcing team that welcomes creative ideas based on sound judgement and experience. Also, for the selected candidate a strong financial and benefits package is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job