Interim Quality Manager - Infection Sciences
Vision. Accountability. Leadership.
Let’s start with 'Vision’.
If you share our Vision, you will want quality to be truly embedded in our working practices, to the extent that it isn’t something we just do, but who we are. You will want to be recognised as a leader and exemplar of what Quality looks like within the laboratory QMS you will be overseeing.
What about 'Accountability’ and 'Leadership’?
As a Quality Manager, you will be reporting directly into the Senior Pathology Quality Manager, offering Quality, Governance and Patient Safety assurance to the laboratory leadership team.
This is a 5 to 6 month locum contract, direct with Viapath, and you'll be responsible for quality management protocols within the infection sciences department and based out of King's College Hospital.
You'll be a HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist with demonstrable experience within infection science.
The main body of work will be to continue the prep for upcoming UKAS inspections whilst we wait for new colleagues to join us.
Requirements for the role
- Degree level qualification in Science e.g. BSc (Hons)Biomedical Science or relevant subject to the post
- Registration as Biomedical Scientist with Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant demonstrable experience in an Infection Sciences department (Microbiology/ Virology)
- Experience of acting in a managerial / supervisory capacity of a departments Quality Management System (Previous Quality Officer/ Manager)
- Experience in planning, delivery of training in quality tools e.g. audit, root cause analysis, validation and verifications, change controls in etc in line with ISO 15189:2012 requirements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'