Partner Financial are in search of a dynamic, interim property finance professional for a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, SME business to cover a period of maternity leave for 6-12 months. The business is high growth and a disruptor within their sector.
The business are part of a successful group along with a number of high-growth and truly innovative organisations used by diverse range of end consumers and clients. The Property Finance Director will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance and investment elements of the business. This is a truly pivotal role and the impact you have will be fundamental to the development and growth of the business.
- Part of the senior leadership team developing and implementing strategy including providing constructive challenge and support to the CEO / Board
- Manage and oversee all the group's financial operations, processes and controls including a strong handle on cash
- Leading from a finance perspective on new major investment opportunities, these may include joint ventures, regeneration schemes, strategic partnerships or other growth routes
- Corporate finance: manage company requirements/policies regarding capital requirements, debt, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Manage all processes involving budgeting, forecasting, MI, statutory reporting and planning for the business
- Partner with the CEO and other Directors in monitoring and managing the Business Plan, driving the growth and performance of the business
- Month end reporting; ensuring it is accurate, on time and within line with company policy
- Manage key relationships with banks, accountants, legal representatives and other external partners and advisors
- Manage a team of 1 or 2 direct reports and also be comfortable working with an offshore shared services model
- Implement process and system improvements across the organisation
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with significant experience as a Finance Director or CFO gained within a property driven environment (Property/Multi-site Leisure or Retail etc) looking at major investment appraisals and opportunities. Candidates who also have recent experience gained within a start-up or high growth SME environment are highly desirable. You must also be self-motivated, attentive to detail and enjoy a smaller, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria with 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.