6- months role - which may be extended to a permanent position.
Exciting and varied opportunity with an innovative, science-led agricultural research company
Working as part of a dynamic team, the Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects within a varied portfolio through effective administration, assurance, tracking and reporting. The PM will have great communications skills and will be able to collaborate with a wide range of partners to deliver successful project outcomes in a timely manner. You will be working on a range of interesting projects focused on innovation in agriculture and crop production. You will preferably have experience as a PM, Project Administrator, Project Co-ordinator or similar and be able to use your strong communication and co-ordination skills to deliver success on a variety of projects.
- Review and analyse project information and data
- Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules, risk, resourcing etc. - to provide high quality management information data to the leadership team.
- Work with the Leadership Team to produce project reports and dashboards to support internal and external governance and oversight.
- Act as a reference point for project queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Create a project management calendar.
- Organise, prepare materials for and participate in project stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Provide administrative support as required.
The ideal candidate: -
- Experienced Project Manager or Project Administrator or similar
- The ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Familiarity with risk management, governance principles and quality assurance
- Hands-on experience with ERP, MRP or Portfolio Management software
- Excel skills - essential
- A background in agriculture, agri-food or research environments - helpful but not essential
- Experience with SalesForce software desirable
- GDPR knowledge - helpful
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Flexible approach with problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong attention to detail
Location: Based on the outskirts of York benefits include free parking, 25 days holiday and pension as well as on site restaurant
Salary: Competitive package
Please call Margaret Wilkinson for further details or email your CV to Margaret at Hunter Chase Consultants now!
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Project Plans
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'