Interim Project Manager NEC4
I am delighted to work with a growing biotechnology business dealing in novel food and pharmaceutical additives. Currently undergoing an exciting growth period, my client offer a great environment in which to gain new skills and grow your career.
About the role
The role is ideal for an experienced project manager who holds a current NEC4 qualification and is looking to oversee installation work in a multi-million pound biopharma production site. The position will be responsible for managing all aspects of NEC4 contract and acting as a client interface on this project.
This position is for an initial 9 month FTC and will be for 2 days per week on a contractor day rate.
The role can be remote but you will need to come in for meetings as required.
- Must hold a NEC4 qualification
- Strong previous project management work
- Previous installation management / plant commissioning experience
- Pharma / biopharma preferred (but any NEC4 relevant industry will be considered)
- Ability to come to onsite meetings a few times a month in Cardiff - company has a flexible and grown-up approach to this
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills/ ability to work with external businesses
Project manager, management, NEC4, equipment set up, installation, fermenter, bioreactor, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, contractor, FTC, contract, part - time, day rate, onsite, remote.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
- Equipment Installation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'