Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a leading scientific organisation based in London to recruit an interim Project Accountant on an initial six month contract.
This is a role that will be worked predominantly remotely and offers plenty of opportunity to make improvements to existing processes, during a period of change.
Key responsibilities of the interim Project Accountant include:
- Providing financial support to Project Managers, monitoring spend against budget and ensuring effective use of funding.
- Appraising new investments, in line with organisational policy, identifying and minimising risk.
- Giving financial assurance to business cases, ensuring value for money and identifying opportunities for savings.
- Producing financial reports to capture the position of projects, for delivery to senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience working in a similar role and at least a part CCAB, or equivalent accountancy qualification.
- Possess first class communication skills and experience providing financial support to Project Managers.
- Have appraised new investments and been involved in the development and sign off of business cases.
- Have a proactive approach to work and the ability to manage a wide-ranging porfolio of work.
- Be available at short notice.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are intested in this opportunity and hold the required experience, as this role is likely to be filled prior to the advert close date.
This contract has been deemed Inside IR35 and the successful candidate will be paid through an Umbrella Company.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'