Our client are looking for an interim project accountant to lead a business project for a minimum of 3 months.
Hands on & varied finance role for someone with extensive manufacturing/ costing experience
Market leading, global manufacturing business with a site in Grangemouth.
Leadership & completion of two key business projects involving extensive business partnering with various other departments
Development & improvement of costing models
Identification, realisation & implementation of cost saving project
- Professionally qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent), qualified by experience acceptable.
- Educated to degree level or above.
- Management / Cost accounting background essential
- Proven project management and change management skills.
- Able to identify and deliver continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of ERP's and Advanced Excel - hands on Excel modelling required.
Competitive daily rate or fixed term contract salary for an interim project accountant with a proven background in a similar role within manufacturing. Grangemouth based contract for an initial period of 3 months.
- finance analyst
- qualified accountant
- systems accountant
- financial controller
- finance manager
- management accountant
- project accountant
- interim financial controller
- interim accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job