One of Morgan Law’s NHS clients requires a Procurement Managers to support a range of tendering activity within their IT and Estates service areas.
Duties will include
- Implement category specific procurement strategies that deliver savings and value for money
- Lead on market engagement and drive stakeholders understanding of commercial options
- Provide professional procurement advice to staff and work with senior management to develop category knowledge • Ensure procurement compliance across all procurement activity across the category
- Responsible for negotiations and reviewing supplier performance
- Analyse complex data from suppliers and stakeholders
- CIPS qualification or qualified by experience
- Track record working with the NHS or Private Healthcare sectors
- Ability to manage a full OJEU tendering process
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'