A leading household brand require a detail oriented and commercially focused interim planning analyst to support their FP&A function in the central finance team.
- Responsible for the financial planning assumption and governance for the Group contributing to the accurate and timely production of the monthly & quarterly forecasts and the annual budget deliverables to Corporate Planning
- Part of a team of 4 and working with a large range of stakeholders across and globally consolidating and challenging forecast submissions
- Monthly reporting of forecast as well as ad hoc scenario analysis to ensure both accuracy and coherent story telling
- Continuous development of Planning and analysis process and tools including development of planning tool
- Consolidate, challenge and create accurate, timely and relevant management information to the Executive Management Team
- Drive the annual budget and quarterly forecast cycles for the Group, including governance, to be flexible and responsive to business requirements, coordinating inputs with teams across the business, and reporting on all key performance targets throughout the year
- Identify risks and opportunities to budget/ forecast as well as commercial analysis of promotion and bundling impacts.
- Detailed reconciliation of account and other key P&L lines to ensure full reconciliation and explanations every time.
- Analyse & challenge regional and functional submissions from territory sales entities, central teams and online store.
- Continuous process and system change to drive efficiency and accuracy for all forecasts and analysis
- Delivery of Exec Management reporting and analytics including developing reporting tools and process
- Planning tool ownership, including training and delivering project milestones and developing future forecasting improvements
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years relevant PQE in an FP&A function and of working with commercial teams
- Strong financial background with ability to evaluate financial impact of business decisions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA level an advantage).
- SAP / BW experience with experience of planning tools including their development and project management preferred
- Experience of working in a regional group headquarters
- Experience of digital products or subscription services preferable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'