Our client is looking for an Interim Payroll Manager to join their Accountancy team in Guildford
Our client based in Guildford are looking for an Interim Payroll Manager to join their Accountancy team
Our client is looking for an Interim Payroll Manager to join their Accountancy team in Guildford:
- Provide authoritative advice and ensure compliance in respect of HMRC legislation
- Accountable for tax year end, employment tax and HMRC reporting for all companies - which includes balancing of Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions, filing HMRC periodic RTI returns, producing P60s, P11Ds, PSA, Section 16 returns, and comprehensive checking of all returns. Accountable for ensuring all returns are submitted to HMRC legislative requirements.
- Subject matter expert, providing advice on existing and new legislation particularly in relation to Income Tax, National Insurance Contributions, SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, self-employment status, RTI/PSA and P11d reporting, both for individuals
- Responsible for setting up systems to monitor compliance in respect of payroll, staff benefits and work with key stakeholders to review their ongoing effectiveness.
- Lead the Payroll team ensuring that the team are resourced and managed to meet the operational deadlines and provide a customer focused payroll service. Ensure communications from the Payroll team are consistent, timely and accurate.
- Subject matter expert for employment status and international mobility. Seeking external advice where necessary for complex cases, and following internal processes, giving outcomes and taking action as appropriate.
- To manage the interface between the Payroll system and the main accounting system ensuring financial integrity. To exercise financial control; monitoring; reconciling and reporting information to relevant bodies.
- Accountable for the timely production of the monthly payroll ensuring that the procedures and controls involved in processing the payrolls are properly understood and carried out by those responsible, and that the highest standards of accuracy are maintained.
A successful candidate will have experience with the above, managerial experience & strong systems knowledge
Salary £40,000 - £50,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'