Interim Payroll Manager - 18 Months Fixed Term
Are you an experienced Payroll Manager looking for a new challenge? Well this could be what you're looking for, you'll be managing a small team and be based in the heart of Leeds City Centre in head office. The role is for 18 months covering maternity leave.
Here's what a typical day looks like;
- Managing the payroll team
- Liaising with Payroll Administrators & HR for monthly payroll process
- Submitting RTI data monthly
- Reconciling and signing off monthly payroll
- Reconciling month end payroll accounts
- Monthly submission of pension contributions
- Assistance with month end and year end
- Annual Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Employee expense management
- General payroll duties
- Other adhoc duties
The following experience is desirable but not essential:
- Experience with various payroll/HR systems
- Sage 200
- Available to start immediately or within a week
Don't have an up to date CV? Don't worry, please give me a call and we can take it form there!
- Payroll Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'