Interim Part-Time - HR/Recruitment Specialist
As one of the leading firms of Chartered Surveyors specialising in the utility and infrastructure sectors this company is looking to hire an Interim - HR/Recruitment Specialist. Due to their significant anticipated growth, we are actively looking for someone to be dedicated towards meeting our client’s recruitment targets. This role will fulfil the recruitment function within a busy HR team and will have responsibility for all staff recruitment across this company’s seven regional offices as well offering the opportunity to pick up some of the HR work or projects.
We anticipate that you’ll probably have c5 years or more recruiting experience (either agency or in-house) and must have a proven track record in interviewing and selection methodologies. You should also pride yourself on excellent attention to detail whilst coping with working in a modern fast-moving environment. Coupled with a really positive "can do" attitude and a flexible approach to work will certainly be useful attributes. As will being a good team player who not only works effectively and efficiently with others but is also brilliant at building relationships.
• Processing Resource Requests;
• Graduate Recruitment including attendance at Careers Fairs and presentations;
• Obtaining initial brief from Department Head & drawing up job descriptions & person specifications;
• Support the Marketing Team to promote careers;
• Researching and reporting on new avenues for recruitment;
• Providing instructions to agencies & draft adverts as appropriate;
• Processing CV's & application forms;
• Arranging & conducting interviews;
• Maintaining up-to-date & accurate records of vacancies & candidates for each stage of the recruitment process;
• Agreeing terms & producing draft contracts & offer letters;
• Taking up references;
• Implementing & supporting the new starter process, including induction & probation;
• Supporting the HR team as and when.
This is a new role and therefore affords the successful candidate the chance to make it their own, it could suit someone from either a dedicated recruitment background who wants to move in-house or perhaps someone who has been in-house as part of a recruitment team or an HR team and wants the chance to take ownership of something new. This role is being offered initially as a 6 month contract with a view to it becoming permanent thereafter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job