JR are looking for an immediately available Accountant with strong experience within the construction sector. With flexibility on hours and days, this role also offers remote or office based working to suit your needs. The successful person will have strong all round accounts experience to trial balance.
This is a temporary role for 6 - 8 weeks.
- Weekly CIS and supplier payment runs
- Project cost reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Processing payroll
- AAT qualified
- Working knowledge of the construction industry and CIS legislation
- Experience of using Sage 50 up to trial balance level
- Able to work autonomously with limited support
JR Recruitment are working on this role on behalf of the client.
Other roles you may have applied for may include: Bookkeeper, Assistant Accountant, Accountant, Finance Manager, Accounts Manager
- Trial Balance
- CIS returns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'