I'm supporting a global business going through an entire business wide transformation. They are looking for an interim Project Manager on an 18 month fixed term contract but may consider a day rate INSIDE IR35, the package is highly competitive. You must have experience of Oracle Cloud ERP implementations and be able to travel up to 30% of the time.
Responsible for leading all planning and executing activities for the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) in the region, including data conversion, integration across systems, identification of local statutory and regulatory requirements, resourcing, all activities and for the quality of deliverables. Coordinate directly with the Global PM and Team.
The Manager understands the processes performed by the relevant functional business areas and is proficient at leading discussions with the business to identify, plan, and execute the delivery and support of the implementation.
Responsibilities and expectations include the following:
- Manage the implementation of the Oracle Cloud ERP application in the region. Scope includes Financials, Procurement, Inventory, EPM, and HCM. This includes managing project activities, resource plan and details, project costs, and interacting with project leads locally and globally to ensure adherence to timelines and budgets. Ensure robust governance is defined and followed.
- Manage technical activities and coordinate with global PM and team.
- Engage process leads to identify local statutory requirements, and other potential gaps. Communicate those with the global teams and drive activities to reach a conclusion for each.
- Accountable to the PM and the local overall lead as it relates to budgets, timelines, and progress.
- Communicate project goals and expectation. Advocate for Project Phoenix at the local level and drive awareness and adoption of the new Oracle Cloud processes and technology.
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders to confirm needs and perspectives, provide progress updates, and drive decisions and issue resolutions.
- Ensure data conversion and interface development activities are being executed in a timely manner.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'