Baltimore Consulting are currently working with a Public Sector organisation based in North London who are seeking an Operations Manager on an Interim basis for an initial period of 6 Months.
The successful professional will act as the technical lead on a large regeneration project, inclusive of pre-construction work and delivery of infrastructure. The successful candidate will also be required to work with the commercial project team to support the development of strategies, budgets and programmes. My client is seeking someone with demonstrable leadership skills, a relevant technical qualification, strong project management and team-building experience, proactive, well-organised, a good communicator and with good budget management skills. Experience working with Network Rail and Cadent would be a benefit.
Duties and Responsibilities consist of:
- Responsible for the delivery of the strategic road network with an estimated works value of £80m
- Responsible for the delivery of the station working with Network Rail and other stakeholders
- Responsible for making the case for improvements to the rail service including a new rail track
- Responsible for remediation, environmental works, utilities, infrastructure works and contractor liaison
- Responsible for managing the relocation of a pressure reduction station on the first phase including liaison with stakeholders
- Responsible for transport planning
- Responsible for providing technical input into planning applications and masterplans
- Responsible for management of at least 35 hectares of land, including site security, and management of rental income inclusive of capital works to both increase revenues
- Responsible for land acquisition including CPO strategy
- Responsible for a Construction Manager and Land Manager in addition to circa 5 staff below them
- Responsible for a 167 housing unit development (a developer is already on site; responsible for management of the project manager)
- Responsible for capital budget of circa £200m and revenue budget of circa £5m
The successful professional will hold proven experience managing a project of a similar scope, with a Public Sector and/or Local Authority setting. This is an exciting an urgent role, thus if this is a vacancy you are interested in, please apply now or contact Vanessa Otoo at Baltimore Consulting on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job