We`re looking for an Interim NOI Accountant responsible for the Group`s Net Operating Income (NOI) to join our finance team on an interim basis for 12 months.
What The NOI Accountant Job Involves:
You`ll be responsible for:
- Taking ownership for accuracy and timely production of monthly reporting in relation to the Group`s operational performance for internal management
- The verification of the Group`s general ledger balances in relation to operating income and costs
- The balance sheet control and reconciliation of the sales ledger account and deferred income balances
- Working with the Finance Projects and Systems Manager to ensure accounting records generated by the Group`s booking system are in line with the accounting policies and procedures
- Support the Group`s statutory interim and full year reporting periods as required
If you`re looking to work for a business where you can be customer focused, results driven, work on your initiative and have fun doing it, you`ve come to the right place.
What We Look For In You:
- Qualified/Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)with excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent IT skills including advanced MS Excel Skills.
- An ability to communicate with individuals at various levels across the business and externally and develop good working relationships
- Results focused with the ability to work at pace whilst maintaining accuracy
What Unite Students Is All About!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.