- Reactive electrical and mechanical maintenance of modern production machinery
- Planned preventative maintenance of highly automated environment
- Global FMCG brand
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained so that the shift teams can operate in an optimal manner and meet all production targets.
- Develop and execute the planned maintenance program for all site equipment.
- React to all breakdowns in a safe but prompt manner so that any un-planned downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Maintain the workshop and associated equipment in a professional manner.
- Monitor and control the utilities equipment to ensure optimal output.
- When required undertake maintenance tasks on the building and facilities.
- Assist in operations to cover shift breaks when required.
- Troubleshooting; report breakdowns and damage caused to equipment and assist where required in resolving the issue.
- Flexible attitude towards work
- Must be multi-skilled
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Hold an electrical qualification
- Must have relevant manufacturing experience
- Electrical skills for maintenance and repair: PLC fault-finding, three phase wiring, sensors, etc
- Mechanical skills for maintenance and repair: pneumatics, belts, gearboxes, conveyors etc
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Some experience in instrumentation would be an advantage
- Computer literate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Growth potential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job