Interim Merger & Acquisitions Analyst
Accountable Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a large blue chip organisation based in Merseyside for Merger & Acquisitions Analyst on a interim basis.
The role will involve providing financial support and advice to the executive board in relation to new and ongoing transactions.
The role is broken down into three elements:
- Lead role in financial modelling and due diligence (M&A) work streams
- Key contributor to the preparation of marketing materials
- Overall project and stakeholder management tasks
Key duties will include:
- Financial Modelling:
- Ownership of financial model - updating to reflect latest transaction structure and assumptions
- Ad hoc analysis on valuation, debt financing and other one off pieces of analysis (sensitivity analysis plus model audit will be required for Lenders process) * Due Diligence:
- Co-ordination of due diligence activities including the preparation of reports (working with key stakeholders)
- Preparation of the virtual dataroom (collating and reviewing information from across teams/departments)
- Co-ordination of the Q&A process with investors / lenders * Marketing Material Preparation:
- Work alongside financial advisors to prepare marketing materials (Teaser, IM, Management Presentation)
- Help co-ordinate site visits / management presentations * Legal Agreements support:
- Support preparation of legal agreements (term sheet/LFTS for debt process and SPA for equity process) * Project/Stakeholder Management:
- Organisation of steering committees and working groups (including preparation of update presentations)
- Preparation of updates for internal stakeholders
- Preparation of Board papers
- Financial modelling
- M&A Project management
- M&A deals experience
- Good communication and ability to interact at all levels
- Good analytical skills
For more information please contact Paul Roberts at Accountable Recruitment on O7719315754.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £500.00 per day
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'