An amazing contract opportunity has become available for a Marketing Manager, to work for a leading provider within a growing team based in Banstead.
You will be a confident, self-motivated and ambitious individual with a passion for digital marketing and technology. In addition to this you will have a creative flair, excellent written English skills and an exceptional decision maker.
You will be organised, an independent worker with a "can do" attitude and have a broad experience in digital marketing. Ideally, we are looking for someone with a passion for technology, social media and ability of generating new business leads.
* Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
* Creating and publication of marketing material
* Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
* Plan and execute the social media strategy
* Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
* Tracking conversation rates and making improvement to the company website
* Utilise paid search, SEO and PPC
* Manage the online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
* Evaluate customer research, marketing conditions and competitor data
Required skills and experience
* Educated to degree level in Marketing or similar
* Member of the CIM advantageous
* Have a minimum of 3 years working within marketing
* Strong analytical and project management skills
* Confident and dynamic personality
* Strong creative outlook
* Exceptional written English and experience in creating and writing material
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
* Be well-versed in managing campaigns across multiple channels
* Be experienced in building brand through social media
* Possess experience devising and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies and be able to report findings and outcomes accordingly.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- digital experience
- degree level in marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'