Interim Marketing Coordinator
My client an FMCG business based in Nottinghamshire is seeking an immediately available Interim Marketing Coordinator to join their team. Reporting into the Marketing Manager this Interim Marketing Coordinator role will maintain relationships with existing customers through coordinating and implementing direct mail marketing campaigns. This role will be part based in my clients offices in Nottinghamshire and part at home.
- Work as part of the marketing team to grow the businesses turnover and raise brand awareness online and offline.
- Coordinate and implement all company printed marketing
- Assist in developing an offline marketing strategy to grow the offline business profitably
- Assist the Marketing team with the creation of marketing content as required.
- Brief design team for artwork and image requirements.
- Proof read marketing materials.
- Coordinate Direct Mail campaigns, seeing through from design brief through to print and postage, working with copywriter for copy needs.
- Select data segment for Direct Marketing campaigns
- Manage the creation of direct marketing content, working with the wider marketing team to develop new ideas, inc. in the box material
- Measure results of direct mail campaigns, analysing ROI and communicating findings to relevant departments.
- Manage the catalogue request process, ensuring that customers receive their catalogue promptly
- Work with whole marketing team to evaluate, monitor and analyse response to all customer touch points including e mailers, in the box material and other marketing initiatives and assist in delivering change in what we're doing if evaluation shows lack of effectiveness
- Ideally C.I.M qualified or marketing degree
- Experienced in Direct Mail marketing campaigns
- Ideally experience of working for a multi-channel retailer
- Proficient at marketing analysis, and the interpretation and summarising of results
- Computer literate to a competent level, especially in excel
- Demonstrate ability to work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- Effective time management skills, attention to detail and strong analytical skills
BSMCN44769 - Interim Marketing Coordinator - up to £23k pro rata - 9/12 month FTC Nottinghamshire/Home based
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'