Interim Marketing Coordinator
The Role: My client a manufacturing organisation based in Birmingham is seeking an immediately available Interim Marketing Coordinator for a 6 month FTC to start before the end of October. In this Interim Marketing Coordinator role you will be exposed to a variety of tasks and functions that fall under the remit of the Marketing Communications team.
- Website: content creation, optimisation, maintenance and analysis.
- Creating content for social media (LinkedIn / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube / other channels where applicable).
- Creating e-marketing campaigns in line with schedule: design, copywriting and analysis.
- Online catalogue / image database: content creation, maintenance and analysis.
- Managing the production of all forms of printed marketing materials (catalogues, brochures, direct mail, in-house newsletter): photography, layout and presentation, copywriting, print and delivery.
- In-house design, i.e. banners, flyers, stationery
- General data management: CRM, Marcomms archives, general leads.
Job Competencies/Key Skills:
- Well organised, able to prioritise, multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Self-motivated and capable of dealing with fast moving and varied projects.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at all levels both in and outside the organisation.
- A high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Computer literate with a good working ability in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- CMS/CRM experience.
- Ideally able to use Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
BSMCN44765 - Interim Marketing Coordinator - West Midlands/Remote - up to £23k -6 mth FTC
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'