We are supporting an international retail client to appoint an immediately available Management Accounts Manager on an interim basis. The role will require a candidate that can manage a small team of Four Accounts Assistants and support the Head of MI.
The role will be 100% working from home with the option to work from the office if desired.
Reporting to the Head of MI you will be able to meet numerous month end deadlines whilst pro-actively supporting the team to deliver effective and on-time finance packs to the wider business. A confident candidate with the ability to coordinate and build positive relationships with non-finance colleagues will be a good fit.
Our client is looking for an influential candidate with a strong track record of delivering business partnering and managing teams within a dynamic and continuously evolving environment.
An accountant who has acted as an Accounting Manager, MI Accountant, FBP or Finance Manager would be ideal.
Ideally, you will:
• Support the Head of MI to manage the team and take an active role in delivering month end accounts
• Own the month end process to ensure an accurate and comprehensive completion of key MI accounting packs
• Be a proactive individual who can cover the Cost Centre - Balance Sheet workload efficiently whilst building strong relationships with the wider business (Marketing, Corporate, Logistics etc.)
• Coordinate a team of Accounts Assistants to investigate transactions and resolve balance sheet items
In Return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within an exciting international retail business
• Be able to liaise with a range of finance and non-finance stakeholders
• Receive support and guidance to excel in this role
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
- Management Information
- Month End Close
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'