Our client, a local service provider is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their small, friendly, finance team on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
The role of the Management Accountant will be to support the Financial Controller with a key focus on the production of the monthly management accounting pack and the preparation of other financial reports as required.
Due to the rapid growth of business, the successful candidate will also be involved with mentoring and developing the team, along with reviewing current systems and processes.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to a strict deadline
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of KPIs reporting
- Analysis of results, trends and margins
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of month-end closing activities such as account reconciliations, journal entries and adjustments
- Monitor and process transactions on a daily basis
- Assist in budget preparation including liaising and aligning input across departments
- Assist in preparation of audit information
- Streamlining and improving various processes and reports
- Supporting and mentoring the current Finance Team members
- Supporting the Financial Controller with ad-hoc projects
- Qualified accountant, ideally CIMA, ACCA or ACA however QBE candidates with the right experience will be considered
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role dealing with a wide and varied range of duties
- Experience with an ERP system is favourable. Microsoft Dynamics experience would be an asset
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing and building spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'